Terms and Conditions
GENERAL PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These General Purchase Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as [CONDITIONS], are agreed between Brasil & Silva Lda (Virver), headquartered at Cruz Nova, 22, Ilha de São Jorge Concelho: Calheta Freguesia: Calheta (9850 068 CALHETA), NIPC 514141077, with the share capital of 34.000€, and the people who, using the XPTO Lda website, wish to make purchases at the online store, henceforth called virver-viagens.com.
- These conditions apply exclusively to persons who are not traders, hereinafter referred to by [USER], being understood as such any person who acts for purposes that do not belong to the scope of their professional, commercial, industrial or artisanal activity.
- The USER must carefully read the general purchase terms and conditions, expressly tied to them, when clicking on the button “I accept the general purchase terms and conditions”, therefore, if the USER does not agree, the USER should not place the order or purchase.
- The present general conditions will not apply if it turns out that the USER is not a consumer, as defined in paragraph c) of article 3 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014, of 14 February.
- Brasil & Silva Lda (Virver) reserves the right to, without prior notice, add, modify or alter these general online purchase conditions, change the sales price, or modify or replace the available products, considering that the USER when placing a new order or purchase accepts and is expressly tied to the new general purchase terms and conditions and sales prices.
- SELLER, hereinafter referred to as [SELLER], is a legal person or sole trader who has products for sale on the SITE.
- USER is a person who acts for purposes that do not fall within the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft or professional activity and who uses the SITE to place orders for products or purchase products.
- PRODUCT OR ORDER: item on the SITE for online purchase.
- SPECIFIC PRODUCT: Article that appears on the website with the designation of a specific product
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
2. THE COMPANY offers, through the SITE, a wide range of products for purchase.
3. The offer for each product is limited to the existing stock.
4. All prices include VAT at the legal rate in force in the Autonomous Region of the Azores.
5. Prices are always in euros.
6. The images shown may not correspond exactly to the product shown. For technical reasons, the colors may also differ slightly from the actual colors.
7. In very specific cases, the descriptions may have errors.
8. The SITE is updated with the utmost attention, however, it may happen that the information on the price may contain an error, so Brasil & Silva Lda (Virver) does not commit itself to the offer, reserving the right to cancel the order in the event of such error occurs.
9. Brasil & Silva Lda (Virver) declines any responsibility for any other errors that occur on the SITE, or if the SITE is inaccessible.
10. Orders on the SITE can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure.
11. While browsing the SITE, you can add to the shopping cart by clicking on the “buy” / “add” button.
12. When you have finished selecting the products, you can select the option, at the top of the SITE, “x products” / “Cart”, to make and complete the purchase.
13. After filling out your personal data, you also need to confirm your intention to place the ORDER.
14. After confirmation, the ORDER will be processed and cannot be canceled, except for the right of withdrawal under the terms of points 17 and 18.
15. Payment must be made at the time of ORDER confirmation or after.
16. Accepted payment methods are: ATM reference or MB Way;
Contract termination and returns
17. The USER has the right to cancel the purchase within a minimum period of 24 hours.
18. The USER may freely terminate the contract carried out on the SITE, under the terms of article 10 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of February 14.
19. Consumer disputes
The European Union has created a website to support consumers in submitting their complaints about any dispute in which they are involved. In this context, the Brasil & Silva Lda (Virver) provides all the information so that the costumer can exercise its right of complaint with an official entity, third party impartial to the process. So, if you were unsatisfied with the purchase of a product or service purchase from our website, or with the solution we presented to resolve a situation, you can access this official website https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr and expose your dispute.
20. All electronic messages sent during the access to the online store, including e-mails and messages via an internet browser, will be considered, for the purposes of the applicable law, as contractual declarations.
21. Alternative dispute resolution is the possibility that all consumers have at their disposal to resort to official entities that help them in the resolution, or guidance of any conflict, before opening litigious processes in the courts. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between you and the company, who is the target of your complaint. The intermediary can suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution.
You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: ‘mediation’, ‘conciliation’, ‘arbitration’ or ‘committee responsible for consumer disputes.
Alternative dispute resolution is, as a rule, less expensive, less formal and faster than the judicial process.
22. Suggestions for alternative dispute resolution entities:
Cniacc – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Ciab – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo)
Cicap – Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo
23. All electronic messages sent during access to the online store, including e-mails and messages through an internet browser, will be considered, for the purposes of the applicable law, as contractual declarations.
24. THE Brasil & Silva Lda (Virver) may send the customer information about new products, promotions or other information of interest to the customers of the online store, if the customer has signed up for the newsletter.
25. For any comments, or questions, please contact our customer support line at 966780152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.